Thursday, September 25, 2008

A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck.

I'm a fan of
MAMMA MIA. "We should have sat at the last row then can jump and dance." I haven't swooned over a movie like this in a long time, & Siyix's my perfect excuse for watching it again without feeling guilty. I wanna watch it a thousand times over. Can't wait for the soundtrack & DVD to be out so that we can freezeframe certain scenes(:

It's good to try Something New; let it go, let it flow. & dots have gained a whole new meaning in our lives. Do not use them lightly & carelessly cos an entity of such little volume can signify a lot -sagely nod- IBM/ITM teehee.

I miss Qi, it's been a month and 3 days but feels like a lifetime alrd. I'm ready to have her back now, please?

HAHAHAHA the poor physics kids are still mugging for tmr. Freedom tastes so sweet, especially when we get to laugh at people who laughed at us during CTs. I was delirious with joy after Chem ended(despite being in danger of getting retained since Bio/Chem are failed. & for Math, the only other pass I was counting on, I left 40/100marks blank. Ohwells.)

Mum: "Actually it's good to retain if you did badly, better to get your foundations right rather than failing A's & committing suicide. *pauses* not that you'll ever be that depressed over results." Yay she knows me well:D

I'm too tired to wait for pics to upload. One day, one day.

Gee my wallet's emptying itself faster than it can be replenished. Don't care, buffet dinner with PP tmr(: and guess what these losers are doing in the morning? For you, my love, anything, as always.

we were each other's fanclub,
one another's cast and crew.
we didn't need anyone else.
at least, that was what i always thought.
until

if you know what the next line is, you know i'm talking to you cos you're the only one i ever showed them to. nobody's to blame, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home